Professional document analysis by court qualified, certified examiner and handwriting expert.
- The authenticity of signatures or handwriting
- The identification of altered or fraudulent documents
- Obliterated or indented writing
- Questioned typewritten documents
- Forgery detection such as “cut and paste” signatures or text
- Ink identification and dating
Questioned documents are carefully and objectively examined and analyzed in a non-destructive manner. All materials sent for examination are kept secure and returned upon completion of the examination.